Compliance Documents (Except for Gibraltar)
- Completed Company Information Form which must be signed.
- Certified or Notarized passport (s) for the owner (s) and directors of the company. Passport must be in date and a clear copy. Please note certification must be in English or translated
- Certified/Original proof of address for the owner (s) and directors of the company in the form of a Bank Statement or Utility Bill less than 3 months old. Please note document must be in English or translated
- When opening a bank account a bank reference or professional reference will be required depending on the bank you choose.
- For Gibraltar formations: bank reference or Professional Reference (from an accountant or lawyer) is required and a CV
- CV – which clearly outlines the clients employment history to include dates, names of past and present employers, job status & job description
Certification must be by a lawyer, accountant, notary, or bank. The person who certified the document must state their full name and contact details.
Please scan all documents via e-mail to: [email protected] and original documents via courier. We are unable to supply company documents until we have received original compliance documents